Adult Driver's Education
Education, Training, and Assessments
Adult Training - Requirements
- • Must be 18 years or older
- • Have a valid permit or driver's license for all driving sessions
- • Your are required to have 2 drives completed by the last day of class and your last 2 drives scheduled within 3 weeks after class is over
- • $100 deposit required upon confirmation when you sign up for one of our courses with the balance is due on the first day of class
$499.00 - WA Adult Drivers Safety Education Class
- • Classroom instruction and behind the wheel Sign Up!
- • 30 hours in class
- • 4 hours of driving with an instructor
- • 4 hours of driving observation
- • Addition driver hours available for purchase
$89.00 - Private Drives
Client will work one-on-one with an instructor in our vehicle. Clients can customize private drives to meet their goals.
We offer 1 hour driver's assessment courses where our instructor will work one-on-one with you to gauge your driving abilities. In this educational experience, the instructor will give feedback on breaking bad habits, ideas on how to adapt to any physical limitations and assess safety concerns. This course is ideal for senior drivers, insurance requirements, first-time driver's or foreign drivers new to driving in the U.S.
$109.00 - Driving Assessment
1 hour personal one-on-one session with an instructor who will gauge the student's driving abilities. In this educational experience, the instructor will give feedback on breaking bad habits, ideas on how to adapt to any physical limitations and assess safety concerns.
$159.00 - Driver Written Assessment
A 1 hour assessment and written report for $159.00